| Terms & Conditions
Please find here below the terms and conditions for our services. Please note that - if not otherwise agreed - the terms and conditions below apply for all services offered to our clients.
* In case of cancellation of your flight, ferry trip or cruise due to force majeure (for example adverse weather conditions) please contact us 24/h at tel. no. +30 6946418811 in order to avoid cancellation fee.
- These terms govern all bookings made with The TravelWorld House UK. LTD registered in U.K. under number 7399797 whose registered office is at. 6, Catherine’s close, West Drayton Middlesex, UK UB77PB.
All correspondence should be addressed to The TravelWorld House UK. LTD, 1, Fleming Street Palaio Phaliro Attica Greece 17563.
You accept these booking terms on behalf of all members of your party.
- Any booking made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation and/or travel arrangements subject to these booking conditions.
No contract between you and The TravelWorld House shall come into existence until The TravelWorld House (a) issues a booking reference number; (b) issues a booking confirmation by email, fax or post; and (c) receives payment in full.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking for bookings on special offer. Payment should be made through travel4greece.com website by credit, debit card, PayPal, or Bank transfer.
Where The TravelWorld House is unable to confirm the initial requested accommodation an alternative may be provided and an email notification will be sent to inform you of the details. The reservation will be held for 48 hours in order for you to signify acceptance by making payment in full. Failure to make payment within 48 hours of the booking confirmation for accommodation not available for immediate confirmation will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Prices are shown in Euro.
- Bookings for travel arrangements will not be accepted less than 72 hours prior to the date of arrival, unless the arrangements requested are shown as "Available" immediately.
- The TravelWorld House does not endorse or recommend any particular accommodation or travel product. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of this web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this web site (including information about travel products, tours and accommodation facilities) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that The TravelWorld House cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
- Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation and for medical cover.
- Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to The TravelWorld House in writing or by email as soon as possible.
- The TravelWorld House shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control. The following shall be regarded as examples of such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the hotel, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
- The TravelWorld House reserves the right to change these terms from time to time.
- Your booking is governed by U.K. law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.K. courts. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between The TravelWorld House and you.
- Except as otherwise provided in these booking terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.
- For Accommodation:
Apartments, Villas and Studios.
- Star ratings are used to symbolize the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given hotel property.
The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body.
- You must make payment for extras (such as incidental charges, meals, meal supplements, mini-bar, dry cleaning and laundry) prior to your departure from the hotel.
- Where this information is available, apartments and villas are graded
according to the general standard of the accommodation. However, this grading is not always carried out by an official body, and is not equivalent to standard star ratings used for hotels. Grading (where available) should be regarded as a general guide only.
- You and the other members of your party are responsible for any damage caused by your party.
- You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by the accommodation provider.
- The total number of people (including infants and children) using the accommodation must not exceed the maximum occupancy shown on the website; otherwise you may be refused access to the accommodation or charged an additional amount.
- You and the other members of your party are responsible for payment of any charges made for use of facilities, such as electricity, gas, water, telephone, linen and security, and for any other fees levied by the accommodation provider for the use of amenities.
- You are likely to be asked to pay a deposit when you arrive at the accommodation, which will normally be applied to a credit card, in order to cover supplementary charges that may be incurred by you during your stay.
- For Organized Tours:
- Tips are not included. These are at your discretion.
- Children and infants travelling free of charge may not be entitled to meals and must be carried on the lap of accompanying adults if no seats are available.
- Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any tour if they deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers and there shall be no further liability.
- Suppliers of sightseeing tours decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
- Pick up times from hotels and duration of all tours is approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions.
- Where hotel pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the majority of major hotels in the city, but not necessarily from all hotels.
- If the supplier is unable to pick you up from your requested hotel, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested.
- Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel the tours at short or no notice for any reason.
- Where it is necessary to cancel the tour, you will be offered at least one of the following options:
- To join the requested tour at an alternative time or at an alternative date.
- To join an alternative tour.
- To receive a full refund from the TravelWorld House.
- For Private Transfers and Private Tours:
- Tips are not included.
- Vehicle & fuel for the period mentioned in each program.
- Tolls where exist.
- English or French speaking guide for the period mentioned in each program.
- For services where you have luggage with you, it is your responsibility to ensure that a large enough vehicle is booked to accommodate all luggages. If you bring extra luggage that cannot fit in the vehicle, you will need to cover any additional costs incurred in transferring your luggage.
- For services beginning at airports, stations or ports, it is your responsibility to ensure that you wait for your Driver or Representative at the appointed meeting point as detailed on your voucher.
- Should you not be able to locate your Driver or Representative at the start of a service, it is your responsibility to call the relevant telephone number at The TravelWorld House as shown on your Extra Information sheet before making alternative arrangements.
- For services beginning from accommodation, please ensure that you are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as shown on your voucher, at least 5 minutes prior to your confirmed pick up time.
- Private Sightseeing Tour with a Driver and a Local Guide does not include any entrance fees.
- Where available, Private Sightseeing Tour may be conducted with a Driver providing the commentary whilst driving. You should note that although drivers are able to give commentary while driving, they may not be able to park the vehicle and accompany you inside specific attractions and they may not be permitted to conduct tours on foot, due to guiding regulations.
This option is therefore best suited to visitors looking for a panoramic city tour.
- Private Sightseeing Tour should be conducted within the city limits.
- For Private Sightseeing Tours you can expect your local guide to have a good overall knowledge of the city sights but if you require exceptionally in-depth commentary on a particular attraction, this may not be possible.
- For transfer services where a Local Representative is included in the service, they will assist with check-in as necessary at your accommodation, airport, port or station.
- For transfers that include the services of a Driver who speaks either the local or a foreign language, the driver will not assist with check-in at your accommodation or at the airport, port or station unless stated in the extended description for that particular service.
- For transfer services where a Local Representative is available at the airport only, they will escort you to your waiting driver who will carry out the rest of the service in your booked vehicle.
- When advising details for the service you wish to book, it is your responsibility to ensure that all details sent to us are correct.
- The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
- For Travel Packages:
- We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as described in this web site. If any part of your travel arrangements are not provided as promised we will pay you appropriate compensation.
- It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, but occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 2 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons beyond our reasonable control or because you have failed to pay the final balance. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available. If it is necessary to cancel your travel arrangements, we will pay to you compensation as set out in this clause.
- If we make a major change to your holiday, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
- You will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements from us if available or cancelling your booked holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid.
- Cash Payment to the driver for private transfers:
For private transfers by 4-seater standard car or 6-seater Minivan we can accept cash payment to the driver up on arrival, at the time booking is covered by credit card with authorization to charge the entire amount of the travel service booked in case of cancelation 24 hours prior the prearranged arrival or in case of no show. For Vehicles 7-50 seats required payment in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Fees:
Upon payment The TravelWorld House reserves Euro 10 plus 4.5% of the total amount of the travel service booked in case the payment is made by credit card or PayPal.
24 hours prior the prearranged arrival The TravelWorld House reserves the entire amount of the travel service booked.
Change date booking fee: Not any change date booking fee charged in case booking changes is 25 hours prior the prearranged arrival time.
Accommodation, Private & Organized Tours, Island Hopping, Cruises, Travel Holiday packages:
Upon payment The TravelWorld House reserves the 10% of the total amount of the travel service booked or Euro 30 (in case the 10% is less than Euro 30).
1 month prior the prearranged arrival The TravelWorld House reserves the 25% of the total amount of the travel service booked.
2 weeks prior the prearranged arrival The TravelWorld House reserves 50% of the total amount of the travel service booked.
1 week prior the prearranged arrival The TravelWorld House reserves the entire amount of the travel service booked.
Change date booking fee: Not any change date booking fee charged in case booking changes is 5 weeks prior the prearranged arrival date.